Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Film That Reminds Me of Someone: Field of Dreams

I love watching movies that are important to others. First, it helps me understand them better and second, whenever I watch the film, it is as if he/she is watching with me saying, “See! Isn’t that part great?” And I nod and say, “Yes. Yes it is.” 




It would be more helpful to have the friend who loves this movie, write here why he does, but suffice it to say, it probably has something to do with the audacity of the premise, the determination of following promptings and the complex issues of fathers and sons. 






Had I not known of the importance of the film to him, I might not have taken the time to really look at it and try to understand why. And, I would have missed out on something truly great.

No comments:

Post a Comment